Wednesday, May 26, 2010

So we are officially moving forward

Since I posted the 3 episodes, I went back and retroactively added keywords and in line players for each post. This will more or less be the format going forward, hopefully at a clip of at least 1 episode a week, although we've got a backlog of like 5 or 6 episodes that I'll throw up here as soon as their edited.

There's lots of post-editing for each episode just to get it down to around an hour and add the music. We're trying to edit in more noises and stuff, making it even noisier and more obnoxious (kind of the same tack we take with Doomsday Machine Schematic), so if episodes are posted a little inconsistently, it's because we want it to sound totally sweet.

I'm very excited by the new episode, which features Steve, creator of MEDs and founding member of Alpacalypse games. Look for that in the next few days.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who's downloaded stuff already. We love feedback, so post comments and email us. As soon as I get RSS feeds figured out, I'll have it up on some podcast sites. I'll let you guys know when that happens as well.

Stay tuned. Thanks. Peace
-Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment